Welcome back

1

Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!

Saturday 9: Welcome Back

1. Where were you the last time that someone welcomed you back?

The last time, as far as I remember, was when we had vacation in our province after more than 5 years of not going there.

2. Tell us who is you favorite non-family member to hang out with?

I don’t have a specific person but definitely it would be my relatives/cousins on my father’s side of the family. I even don’t know their names, would you believe that.

3. What was the last thing that happened to anger you?

My eldest kid getting all cranky and doesn’t want to drink his milk while the husband making me more annoyed.

4. What was the last thing that you saw that was shocking to see?

I haven’t seen something shocking so far.

5. What is your favorite thing to do on Saturday besides Saturday 9?

Chill. Relax. If only I could…

6. Have you had your summer vacation yet? If yes tell us about it.

Summer is over in this side of the world. And I am not actually fond of summer vacation, to tell you the truth.

7. Pick out one of your cousins and tell us about them.

It has to be my very first cousin who died. My aunt got married and got pregnant after few months, the baby lasted only for two weeks. In the same year, his father died. It was so depressing.

8. Do you have any special plans for next week?

Be in my kid’s school for the culminating program for the “Buwan ng Wika.”

9. At what age will you consider yourself old and why?

I’ll consider myself old if my age isn’t in the calendar anymore.

Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!

Comments

4 Responses to “Welcome back”

Mommy Kharen said...
August 21, 2010 at 4:44 PM

your guys just missed annoying you..lol
Happy Saturday 9..
btw I am your new follower.

here's my share

Swati said...
August 21, 2010 at 8:39 PM

Great answers!
Have a great Saturday!

http://dwivedi2326.blogspot.com/2010/08/saturday-9-welcome-back.html

I am Harriet said...
August 21, 2010 at 9:32 PM

Husbands and kids can team up like that just to irk us.

Have a good Saturday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/08/heres-a-shout-out-thank-you-peeps/

redamethyst said...
August 22, 2010 at 1:37 AM

oh yes, my son also have a presentation by Friday about "linggo ng wika"
my entry is here

and I am also inviting you to join my first blog contest, just click here for details. thank you.