Friday Fill-in #183

4753125521_7037d21ddd_m And...here we go!

1. When it's quiet at the office, I tend to become sleepy.
2. Busy days in what seems like a month.
3. My heart is healthy and hopes to stay this way for more years.
4. My birthmonth - July.
5. In the town where I was born electricity became available just two years ago.
6. Being patient more than I am is something I really love about my significant other / friend.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to having an undisturbed sleep which I haven’t had for the past days, tomorrow my plans include attending a Parent-Teacher orientation in AAM and reporting to work afterwards and Sunday, I want to take a rest, rest and rest!

Comments

4 Responses to “Friday Fill-in #183”

Vanniedosa said...
July 2, 2010 at 11:11 AM

hope you get some sleep Chat :) that's my wish for myself too. LOL

just had our PTA meeting and naging class rep ako! ahahahaha

enjoy your weekend!

achildoftheking said...
July 2, 2010 at 9:57 PM

Rest is an awesome thing. I hope you get plenty of rest Craig. Happy Weekend!

Stacey said...
July 3, 2010 at 3:07 AM

#4 - ME TOO! :) Happy birthday... whichever day it is!
Mine's Up Here

Jhari said...
July 4, 2010 at 4:56 AM

Patience really is a rule. Ako din thankful kasi si Hubby pasensyoso din minsan, hehe!

Mine's up late here.