Bad Day

album-bad-day-pt2 Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!

 

Saturday 9: Bad Day

1. Is there anything that you tend to do to cheer up when you are having a bad day?

Yeah. I eat sweets – chocolates, cakes, ice creams.

2.What’s the last card game you played, and with whom did you play?

Can’t remember. I’ve been so busy this past few weeks that I haven’t had social life, so to speak.

3.What’s the last board game you played, and with whom did you play?

Same, can’t remember it. But I’m sure I haven’t played board games this year.

4.What’s the last computer game you played, and with whom did you play?

Plants vs Zombies! I did that while my son was still sleeping early this morning. By the time he woke up, I won’t be able to touch the computer.

5.Is there somewhere you’d like to visit but have not, and where is it?

I have a list of places I want to go, domestically and internationally. I haven’t been out of my country. Singapore or Hongkong/Macau would be nice for a first time out of the country travel, don’t you think?

6.Think of your favorite movie (or a movie you really like, if you can’t think of a favorite). Some people say that the reasons you love your favorite movie are related to what you value in romantic relationships. How is this true or untrue in your case?

Probably. Or I suppose the movie you loved the most is want you want to happen in your life.

7.What physical attributes do you find the most attractive?

I’d go for the eyes.

8.How many people live in your house? Tell us about them.

Just the four of us. Me, my husband, my 4-year old son who goes to school and my 11-month old daughter.

9. Ever punch someone in the face?

No, I haven’t. I’m wishing I won’t have the need to do it to a person.

Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!

Comments

3 Responses to “Bad Day”

July 31, 2010 at 8:49 PM

Who won, the Plants or the Zombies? :) I liked your responses! Enjoy your Saturday...

Gee said...
July 31, 2010 at 8:59 PM

ice cream is good,

I am Harriet said...
July 31, 2010 at 9:45 PM

There sure are a lot of Zombie things out there lately.

Have a good Saturday.
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/07/ever-punch-someone-in-the-face/