The Sun Rising

182456_1_f

Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!

Saturday 9: The Sun Rising

1. When was the last time that you watched a sunrise? Who were you with?

I can’t barely remember the exact date I had watched a sunrise but I am definite it was the time when I need to have my then newborn exposed on a morning sunlight.

2. If President Obama promised he'd do one thing you asked, what would you ask him to do?

Fulfill your promises.

3. What is one experience that has strengthened your character the most so far?

I’d say getting into motherhood and starting a family unexpectedly.

4. What is the first thing that you usually do after completing Saturday 9?

Read the other’s post, but I don’t get to comment frequently.

5. Tell us about someone either in your life or in the blogosphere that you think is extremely funny.

I stumble upon this blog which is all about a nanny who is more techie, more knowledgeable than her boss. That was funny!

6. Where was the last bed that you slept in that was not your own?

My husband’s bed in his parent’s house.

7. Have you ever been too drunk to remember anything?

Yes! Once! It was during my firstborn christening. Damn! I really can’t remember what happened after I pass out.

8. Have you ever licked something to clean it?

Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!

9. Who, outside of family or a S/O, has influenced your life the most?

It’s definitely my parents and my college BFF.

Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!

Comments

2 Responses to “The Sun Rising”

I am Harriet said...
July 24, 2010 at 9:04 PM

Parenthood did it for me as well.

Have a great day!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/07/are-you-on-crack/

Gee said...
July 24, 2010 at 11:30 PM

yeah, BFF are great secret keepers...