None of your Business

Welcome to the July 21st edition of Thursday Thunks!
(which we always seem to post on Wednesday)
Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!
We pick a subject, and your job is to interpret it anyway you want.
Write about it on your blog... simple as that.
Maybe you can interpret it as a picture - we don't care!
Please only leave a link if you have written a Thursday Thunks post.
Don't forget to go visit the other participants' blogs.
Read and comment about all their Thursday Thunks responses!
That's what all this is about after all, isn't it?
We'll have so much fun and become lifelong friends....

Thursday Thunks: None of Your Business

The TT questions are brought to you by Bud, the color of Jill Hennessy's marriage certificate and the number 33,333,333.

woman_holding_hand_with_boundary 1. What is the most common question that you are asked (in life) that is none of the questioner's business?

Why me and my partner aren’t married yet despite having two kids. When do we plan to get married. Etc. Etc. Etc.

2. Who makes you happiest right now?

It’s my kids – bar none.

3. Would you consider yourself to be spoiled?

Spoiled by whom? Nope. I never had the chance to be a spoiled brat ever.

4. Do you want to be famous one day?

I’d say yes. On the other hand, I still think I can’t handle the pressure of being famous.

5. Could you handle being in the military?

No! And never will I.

6. Do you believe in Karma?

Oh yes, I’m one big believer in Karma.

7. What’s the stupidest thing you ever did with your cell phone?

Usually when I get really, really angry, I throw it and watched it smashed on the wall.

8. Who knows a secret or two about you?

My BFF Jhong. We haven’t seen like ages. I miss her badly.

9. Who is the most experimental person you know?

My boss!

10. Last thing you did that ticked off your S/O (or if not in a relationship) most recent S/O?

Oh, he always get ticks off no matter what I do. I care less though.  

11. Have you ever purposely been irritating to someone? If yes, explain.

No. I’m such a good girl. Haha!

12. What's crazy to you?

Anything beyond what I do is crazy for me.

13. Who (other than the three of us TT writers) writes the most interesting blog?

I’d say Kelle Hampton of Enjoying the Small Things. She’s a mom who openly writes about her feelings most especially when her youngest daughter arrived early this year.

Comments

No responses to “None of your Business”