my simple wish

me I only have one, one simple wish – that is to get a clear skin. After I had my first child, the skin on my face went wild. No, I don’t have zits and pimples and what notes. However, my face got all itchy and I had keloid-like bumps on my cheeks and in between my eyebrows, top my nose. I tried all creams and ointments and facial washes available in the market but none was able to grant my wish. I have been reading Frances’s blogs for the past two months now and just recently, as she was pregnant, she was challenged to take Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Concentrate. She was on her 12th day last Saturday and boy, I was so envy when she said her skin was super soft. I want to try to try Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Concentrate because who knows, this is might be the grant to my 4-year old wish. As I said, I have never had smooth and clear skin the moment I bore my first child. And now that my college friend is inviting me to her wedding on November, I so badly want to have it. I hope I win my very own bottle of Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Concentrate from Beauty For A Living!

Comments

No responses to “my simple wish”