2007 Qs Tag

Thanks Jacqui for the tag. This is my very first tag. Yahoo!!!

1. What did you do in 2007 that you'd never done before? i can't think of anything else than traveling alone though it isn't that far though

2. Did you keep your new year's resolutions, and will you make more for next year? i don't and never had a new year's resolutions as i know that i will keep on breaking my promises.

3. Did anyone close to you give birth? no

4. Did anyone close to you die? luckily, no

5. What countries did you visit? i haven't visited any country in my entire life :C

6. What would you like to have in 2008 that you lacked in 2007? more money... very materialistic of me...

7. What was your biggest achievement of the year? able to feed my little boy while the daddy and I are jobless

8. What was your biggest failure? being jobless for months

9. Did you suffer illness or injury? thank God no though I had a few colds and cough

10. What was the best thing you bought? a cellphone for me and daddy

11. Where did most of your money go? supplies for the little boy (milk, nappies, etc.)

12. What did you get really, really, really excited about? having a job after being jobless for a very long time

13. Compared to this time last year, are you:
a. happier or sadder? not quite sure about this
b. thinner or fatter? thinner i guess
c. richer or poorer? same, not quite sure

14. What do you wish you'd done more of? travel with my family

15. What do you wish you'd done less of? less worries

16. What was the best book you read? harry potter and the deathly hallows

17. What did you want and get? my present job

18. What did you want and not get? my wish list (attention to my daddy, lol!)

19. What kept you sane? family and work

20. Who do you miss? college friends

I'm tagging my blogmates: Butchay, Leah and Retche.

Comments

No responses to “2007 Qs Tag”