The owl is awake

Shades are out as the owl has awaken. To everyone, the owl is me. Yet after bidding goodbye for the second time to the graveyard shift from my previous call center experiences, here I am again awake at night and asleep at day for this year. Talk about starting the year right, LOL!

However, being in this graveyard shift here in my new job is more appealing to me as I can doze to sleep anytime. But of course, I shouldn't have been sleeping the whole night or else, I may get fired. Hahaha!

Also, I would have more time blogging and bloghopping as there's no big bosses roaming around at night. I get so addicted to blogging just recently, though.

The sad part was I won't be with the little boy at night while he's in deep slumber and I might not be able to spent more time during the day while he's awake as I would be hitting the sack by then.

I just wish everything went well this month and hopefully had a new schedule come February.

Comments

No responses to “The owl is awake”