I signed up with Smorty

Months ago, I stumbled on few mommy blogs and was amazed on how they were able to earn while blogging. Some of them were able to buy signature bags with their earnings while others used it for a family travel here in the country. And how was that possible? Simple, they are being paid in what they call blog advertising. Wow! It's like hitting a bird with one stone; you can still continue to have you personal online diary and you're able to blog for money. Advertisers can pay bloggers to write opinions posts with links back to the advertiser’s site like Smorty. With the eagerness to earn a little more from what I am earning from work, I joined the bandwagon and signed up with Smorty. Fortunately, I was approved by them. It is, like other paid blogging sites, a service connecting advertisers with bloggers. It wouldn’t hurt if I spend 1-2 hours a day to blog, right? Now, wouldn't you love to blog and earn a decent money on it. Join now and like me, sign up at Smorty.

Comments

No responses to “I signed up with Smorty”