Weekend recap

'Twas a long weekend and I was dead tired going to and fro all places meeting friends and dining out. Last Friday after work Daddy and I went to Megamall to meet up Jhong and exchange gifts and had a little chit chat while dining at Pizza Hut. We went straight to Shopwise Santana Grove to do our groceries for our media noche.

Saturday, together with the little boy we went to Tunasan to pay visit to FIL and his family. Next stop, we tour around the newest addition to SM supermalls, that is, SM Muntinlupa. Though daddy and I take turns carrying the little boy, my body still aches badly carrying him so we decided to go home first and leave him to my mom. The little boy was unstopable most especially inside the mall. He doesn't want to be carried around nor to be held in his hands. He simply wanted to roam around on his own.

Afterwards, we went to SM Sucat and bought a jeans from Human and top from Bayo then watched "Sakal Sakali Saklolo." Arrived from home, and whola! the little boy is still awake.

Sunday, the little boy and daddy went to Buli (MIL's house) to have his shot from his pedia, daddy's older brother. While the little boy was away, I was able to do our laundry. Afternoon, we attended church and went straight to Festival Mall where daddy meet us all. I treated my whole family to a dinner at KFC.

Early Monday morning, we went to our local wet market to buy additional food for our media noche feast. Afterwards, prepared the whole feast and had a little rest. Afterwards, we went to Jaka and Shopwise in search for a cake. Unfortunately, we were unable to buy one since the little boy can't eat anything that has mocha.

And this is the highlight of the weekend, we welcomed the new year without electricity. Damn you Meralco! Fifteen minutes before 12, the lights went off and it was just fifteen minutes past 1 when the lights went back. So bad...

Yesterday, we went to Buli to pay visit to MIL and her family. Afterwards, we had lunch at Chowking Santana Grove and had coffee at Starbucks. (I promised myself before not to grab another cup from them until my Starbucks Season again, hehehe!)

And that was my long weekend, super tiring but was fun since I spent the last few days of 2007 and the first day of 2008 with my whole family.

Comments

No responses to “Weekend recap”