Precious sleep

When do you usual hit the sack? Oh well, while others are in deep slumber in the comfort of their home, here I am at office working my ass hard. This is my last week of night shift but I say I still wasn't able to adjust to the supposedly night time for me.

I often arrive at home around 8 am. Since I am still full by that time (I eat my breakfast in the office) I usually play with the little boy until 9 am or watch Barney with him. By then, I gave him a bath and it's nap time for him. That's the only time I can sleep. However, by 12 nn, the little boy wakes up and so do I. I'll then eat lunch. Then what's next for me? Nothing... Lucky for me if I can go back to sleep and grab 3 more hours of sleep.

So bad... Now, I only had 2 hours of sleep... Oh my, wish me luck as I might fall asleep here.

Comments

No responses to “Precious sleep”