Sickies in the house

It's been a while since I posted something about my life. Instead of blogging and blog hopping to my blogger friends' site, I opt to sleep here in our office. As you know, sleeping here in the office is legal during night time, LOL!

The culprit, my usual colds. Though this has been quite normal every time I got my period, I simply can't bear it this time as I feel back pain and migraine too. Oh well, I just hope I'll feel better soon.

Aside from me, the little boy has been sick for a week now. He has cough and colds, too. We've been giving him Salbutamol for a week now but to no avail. The uncle pedia then prescribed additional medicine to take, Ilosone that is.

Thanks God the little boy is very cooperative in taking his medicine. There are times though that we need to use his pal Pooh or Patrick (which he calls Spongebob) to tell him to take his medicine. I feel stupid every time this happens (well, most of the time this happens) as the little boy responds more to them than me.

Get well soon to us!

Comments

2 Responses to “Sickies in the house”

Unknown said...
January 12, 2008 at 7:00 PM

get well soon! btw sis, you've been tagged. you can view here.

Ers said...
January 13, 2008 at 8:30 PM

hope you're feeling better now. happy weekend. :)