Finally

You see we were broke last year and we are starting to breath out of it just a couple of months now. I can't afford anything as all my wants are planned luxury as of the moment. I wasn't brand conscious as I prefer to buy branded one for the little boy (di bale nang magmukhang yaya niya). Hence I set aside my wants to buy a pair of Havaianas not until today.

I got home today (morning) feeling oh so dead tired when I saw this inside my cabinet...

my very first pair of havaianas
 havaianas top size 35-36 for me

Daddy bought it as his Christmas and Anniversary gift for me. I was glad to receive one from him knowing that he doesn't have work yet to buy me expensive one (kaya nga Havaianas Top lang na-afford niya eh, lol!). Anyways, thanks Daddy for the gift! I owe you one, hahaha!

Comments

No responses to “Finally”