Ang lumaki sa mabuting pamilya o ang pinalaki sa karanasan sa buhay?

Toni's lines before announcing the Big Winner
"Sino ang pinaniwalaan ng taong bayan? Ang lumaki ba sa mabuting pamilya o ang pinalaki sa karanasan sa buhay? Ang nagpakita ng kanyang mga natutunan o ang nagpakita ng kanyang totoong sarili?"

PBB is finally over - but can't still get over it. Hay! I wasn't able to watch the start of the Big Night. Arrived home seeing my kid dancing to the tune of "Ang Saya Dito."

The concept of the show was fab. Hehehe! I like the way the envelope came out of the so-called comet that landed the earth, LOL! I like the way Ejay reacted when he he heard that we is the Big Winner - totoong totoo. He was at pure bliss. I also like the way his stepdad (Daddy Earning) who was also the Big Winner of the Guardians carried him as if telling the whole Dome that this is my son. Hahaha! I can't keep my mouth shut in telling nasty comments to his mom though. See, his mom left him when they were still in Mindoro and now that he has everything, there she was again. Hay...
Anyways, here are the number of votes/percentage of each winner.
Ejay 36.31% (620,934 votes)
Robi 34.39% (588,116 votes)
Nikki 18.39% (314,582 votes)
Beauty 10.91% (186,523 votes) Pictures snagged here.

Comments

No responses to “Ang lumaki sa mabuting pamilya o ang pinalaki sa karanasan sa buhay?”