Internet down

Our legal proxy (yes, we both have a legal and illegal proxy) went down few hours ago. The culprit is the “supervisor” of another team. Since they were the one who actually maintains this before, I let him access it when he asked me to. He told me that he’ll just be checking on something. Lo and behold, right after that, the proxy isn’t working anymore. Gawd! We went to panic mode again – checking the configurations and everything. We saw that the utilization shoot up to 100%. What the heck is going on? Did some testing and the proxy is up and running. Still under observation though…

Haven’t you noticed I daily update my blog? Haven’t you asked yourself why since I vehemently rant about blogger being blocked by my boss? Our team is using an legally illegal proxy.

Comments

No responses to “Internet down”