10 years ago

Thanks for this Mitch!

The rules are simple. At the end of the post, the player tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
~ I was in high school trying my best pass

2. What are the 5 things on my to-do list today?
~ Update my blog
~ Update our network directory
~ Go home early
~ Play with the little boy
~ Sleep early

3. Snacks I enjoy:
~ Chips, Chocolates, Frappucino

4. Place where I lived: (now?)
~ ParaƱaque, Philippines
(10 years ago?)
~ ParaƱaque, Philippines

5. Things I’d do if I were a billionaire:
~ Shop, shop and shop
~ Save up for my son's education
~ Save up for my and hubby's pension
~ Open up a business
~ Travel around the world with my family
~ Donate to foundations and church

6. People I want to know more about:
~ I want to know and meet more of my blog buddies: Tet, Jacqui, Jane and Kelly

Comments

One response to “10 years ago”

Mich said...
July 2, 2008 at 10:26 AM

thanks for playing along Chat! ;)