Last night

Hubby and I arrived home and I immediately notice three travel bags packed full of Joshua’s clothes. I asked my mom what’s that for and she narrated that there was a fire in our village early morning, 10 houses away from us to be exact. My mom was in panic that all she was able to pack were clothes of the little boy. On the other hand, my youngest brother took care of removing our gas tank, TV, component, etc. After two hours, the fire was out. There were two water delivery trucks who whole heartedly offered their water while waiting for the fire trucks. Thanks to the very quick response of the Parañaque and Muntinlupa fire station. By the way, since my mom was in panic during the whole time, she even forgot to text or to call me. I should have sent hubby home to help them. I couldn’t be happier than now. Thank God!

Comments

No responses to “Last night”