Food Tag of Four

A tag from Alpha. Thanks for this one.

A) Four places I go over and over:
1. Ayala, Makati - work, work, work
2. Shopwise Sucat - grocery needs
2. Festival Mall - for the little boy's arcade fix
3. Booksale - for my mags and the little boy’s books.

B) Four people who e-mail me regularly:
1. PH IT Network
2. Jobstreet
3. oDesk
4. Rakets

C) Four of my favorite places to eat?
1. Pizza Hut
2. Pancake House
3. aVenetto
4. Jollibee - little boy's favorite

D) Four places you’d rather be?
1. US
2. Singapore
3. Australia
4. Palawan

E) Four people I think will respond:
1. Tet
2. Jhong
3. Jean
4. Vien

F) Four TV shows I could watch over and over:
1. Lifestyle Network
2. Lifestyle Network
3. Lifestyle Network
4. Lifestyle Network

Comments

One response to “Food Tag of Four”

SWITTOOTH said...
July 23, 2008 at 5:05 PM

sis, it's here :)

http://swittreats.blogspot.com/2008/07/tag-of-four.html