I was bitten

by a PUPPY. It all happened yesterday morning. Our puppy was playing inside our house when all of a sudden he pass through my feet. Of course, my instant reaction is to pull my feet away from him. There goes a scratch on my feet which I can't figure if done by his teeth or nails.

Instead of risking for my safety, we went straight to RITM (Research Institute for Tropical Medicine) to get my dose of anti-rabies and anti-tetanus. I've got 4 shots aside from the 2 uber painful skin test. My arm is still aching because of the anti-tetanus shot that was given to me. I'll be going back there for 3 more shots - I just hope no more skin test as hubby's arm is full of nail scratches from me already, LOL!

Comments

One response to “I was bitten”

SWITTOOTH said...
July 28, 2008 at 4:00 PM

naku sis ang saket!!! hope okay ka na:)

btw, have an award for you :)
http://myswittooth.blogspot.com/2008/07/brillante-award.html