My future carpenter

OK. We grew up having a carpenter at home. My dad is one. He has feed our growling tummy by being one. When I was still younger, I despise having a dad who is merely a carpenter. I am often embarrassed at such fact. Later on, I realize that this so-called “job” is the one who makes us live daily. And so, I am so proud of my dad. He has been a carpenter and become a contractor at present. He has been kind and there were times that most of his clients fool him, talk about breach of contract here. Since he was kind enough, he let them be as long as we still have food for everyday.

Lookie! My little boy is growing to be like my dad.
 

Comments

2 Responses to “My future carpenter”

Princess Vien said...
July 25, 2008 at 11:31 PM

the tag is up!! thanks for tagging me..

Happy weekend!!

alpha said...
July 27, 2008 at 10:44 PM

kakaaliw naman yang anak mo :D