My very first LO

I've been long wanting to try digiscrapping but backed out whenever I got the urge to do so. Why? Because I ain't a creative person. Luckily I had the chance to lurke around Aggie's site and found a template. I didn't even ask permission. Hahaha! Thank you so much Aggie! Tried to use it and voila, I finished my very first LO in an hour (halatado bang walang ginagawa sa work?) I might stick to cookies to continue my new found passion, naks! One more thing that gives me second thought in digiscrapping is I can't publish my works without putting credits - I don't know if there is a proper way to do so.
Anyhoo, this are what I used: (1) Aggie's template, (2) Shabby Princess Express yourself, (3) Shabby Princess Moody Blues and (4) Shabby Princess Urban Kiwi.

Btw, all are freebies as I am still starting. Will buy kits soon, if the bug stays with me for a long time.

Comments

No responses to “My very first LO”