Oh my Pag-ibig!

This whole Pag-ibig contribution is giving me a headache, a major one. Argh! I was just trying to merge my whole contribution to Makati but que horror, I never thought my contribution is scattered everywhere. I was with my former company in Pasay from January 2005 to April 2007 but it reflects that I don't have contribution from March 2005 to July 2006. Susme! Asan na siya napunta? I called the Pasay branch to clarify the matter and would you believe where my contributions are, in Cubao! Susko! Nahilo ako bigla. Pano naman napunta sa Cubao yun? I even requested a friend working in Pag-ibig Makati to merge my contributions in Pasay before. How does that happen?

Pag-ibig, please do something with your system. You've have enough funds (I think) to centralize your databases. Gawd!

Comments

No responses to “Oh my Pag-ibig!”