Brainy Joshua

I have been wanting to introduce books to Joshua but has been postponing it for a couple of months now. So with an extra cash in hand, had a quick tour at SM Makati 5 minutes before their closing time. Saw this Brainy Baby 4-pack board books and I immediately made my way to the counters area.When I arrived here at work, I immediately checked online as how much it is in dollars and to my surprise, it's more expensive. With the current conversion of $1 to P44, the books would cost P440 plus tax if purchased in the US while I bought mine at P275 only. Cheap eh? Great buy, you think?

Comments

2 Responses to “Brainy Joshua”

Ozzy's Mom said...
May 30, 2008 at 8:35 AM

I have that as well, fave ni Joshua nung una animals...ngayon he's interested sa numbers & letters na rin!

abie said...
May 31, 2008 at 11:36 PM

sulit yan sis...may ganyan si bela and nakatulong talaga sa vocabulary building nya pati sa pag recognize ng numbers and letters...

btw, i have a tag for you:

http://howellabie.blogspot.com/2008/05/first-last.html