Mama!

Mama - not the mother. It’s how we call an old man. My kid recently gets cranky after taking a bath at night. He does everything to avoid having his diaper on and even his pyjamas too.

And who’s the culprit? Mama! The “mama” he’s referring too is the BIL of the one who looks after him at night. I dunno what happened as to why my kid fears this guy. The guy is a teenage so I don’t think he has done something harmful to my son.

Last night, after taking a bath, he does his usual things again. I swear I can’t hold him still to put his diaper on. He cried like a pig being slaughtered. He follows me wherever I go. My patience is getting thinner whenever he does things like that, I almost spank him. Bad mommy 

So after so much cajoling, he allowed me to put him on the bed. I acted as if I’m not going to work – but with my working clothes on. He lay down beside me. He finally dozes off to sleep. And since he’s a light sleeper, I let him sleep without diaper yet. I just asked our border to put his diaper and pyjama on a few minutes after we leave as he might be still half awake. I just simply wish my Mama’s back.

Comments

One response to “Mama!”