Yes! Yes! Yes!

After a very, very, very, very long wait, I was finally approved by Payperpost. I started blogging mid-December out of curiosity. I first enjoyed lurking to other mommy blogs who have been my friends now. Later on, I tried my luck to get paid to blog. I first signed up with PPP but unfortunately denied since my blog wasn’t mature enough yet – that is older than three months. I may be approved by others but still I feel incomplete in this field. When my blog turned three last March, I immediately applied again to PPP but denied for some reasons I can’t even remember now. I tried several times to apply to them, like I can’t even count it anymore. I even convinced my college friend Jhong, who first started to blog during our college days, to join the fad of blog advertising. I was so desperate when I found out that she was approved in PPP already. It was so frustrating for me. Finally, my day has come as I was approved just yesterday. Now, I can say I’m in full blast in paid advertising. So, I just need to iron things out with my Paypal and I’m off to go to online shopping.


Comments

No responses to “Yes! Yes! Yes!”