Double T stage

My son is getting crankier and crankier nowadays. Oftentimes, I got pissed by how he does things. He likes to do things on his own – read: taking a bath, preparing his milk, dressing up, eating on his own. When taking a bath which I intend to give before lunch time so that he’ll be sleepy after and I can finally doze to sleep too, we often quarrel as to who will hold the dipper and who will scrub his body. Next would be the never ending dressing up time. He hates to wear diaper; he doesn’t want to wear his shirt nor his shorts. He prefers to be naked all the time. Then the brush your teeth time, which oftentimes that not, he wanted to do it on his own. But, he doesn’t actually brush his teeth – he just sucks the tooth gel and voila! He’s done. When he wishes to have milk, he gets his bottle inside the fridge on his own, opens it and drinks the water first, gets his can of milk, opens it and holds my hand whenever I scoop the powder out of the can. Imagine that. Is this the manifestation of the terrible-two stage? Oh no! I’m not prepared!

Comments

One response to “Double T stage”

Unknown said...
May 15, 2008 at 4:13 PM

Hello. My name is Nellie. I like your blog and I wonder if you could write a review about my credit card site and place it on your blog (around 150 words, 1-2 anchor). Is it possible? How much will it cost me?
If not, tell me what kind of links you can offer. I don’t need sitewide links please.
Thanks.I am looking forward to hearing from you.NellieHawkins55@gmail.com