First & Last

Thanks Tet for this. I'll try to do more tags soon.

Participants: 1. Me and Mine 2. Creative in Me 3. Little Peanut 4. Pea in a Pod 5. Sugar Magnolias 6. Supermodel Wannabe 7. FunFierceFaboulous 8. A Sweet Taste of Life 9. My Simple Joys 10. ADD YOUR BLOG!

First

* First real job: Quality Control Inspector (BPO)
* First screen name: Chateryn
* First funeral: My grandad (daddy's side)
* First pet: Parrot (Mikage)
* First piercing: Ears
* First tattoo: I don't have plans to have one
* First credit card: Mastercard
* First kiss: When I was in first year college
* First enemy: When I was in grade four - she was my best friend but later, after she let me drown on the pool during our field trip - I hated her until high school.

Last

* Last car ride: Yesterday, going to Festival Mall
* Last kiss: Hours ago, from Joshua when he bids me bye bye.

Tagging: Jane, Abie, Jacqui, Jody, Peachy, Joy, Mich, Thea, Kelly, Apols

Comments

2 Responses to “First & Last”

Ozzy's Mom said...
May 27, 2008 at 11:24 AM

OMG what kind of a friend is that. tsk tsk...!

Mich said...
May 27, 2008 at 11:47 AM

thanks for this Chat! will do it later! ;)