Torn between

taking up CCNA or CEH. Though being an IT doesn't require one to have a license, you won't get big in this industry if you doesn't have a certificate in hand.

Since my path is more of being in the networking/pabx side, I was thinking of taking a CCNA course. No, not the boot camp as my mind might not be able to absorb everything in just 5 days. Even my boss is telling us to take one.

Last Friday, we attended an IT Security Seminar held at PSE Bldg. in Ortigas. The speaker discussed about security in an infrastructure, not exactly the network perse. My boss asked me if I wanted to take one. Of course, like a child eager to explore and learn, said yes without batting an eyelash.

So now, which one should I choose? The CCNA or the CEH?

Comments

No responses to “Torn between”